● What steps did you take in order to learn your craft? Art school? Mentor? Other?
● How has art impacted your life? Can you share a poignant story?
● How does weather affect your work? Any creative tips for upcoming muralists?
● Can you describe a situation where you experienced turmoil, indifference or prejudice regarding yourself or your art form? If so, how did you use that to influence your art?
● Where do you find your inspiration? Is there another artist you draw your creativity from?
● Have you been able to measure the impact of your art? How do you suggest other muralists go about this process?
● If you had only one message to deliver to upcoming muralists; what message would you hope to deliver?
● Do you have a specific goal in mind when you create art? If so, tell us more about what your objective is.
● Why do you create?
● What are your thoughts on artistic recognition? Do you have specific intentions on branding or remaining anonymous; and can you tell us why?
● Do you collaborate with other artists? How do you share the recognition of collaborative art? Tell us how that conversation goes?
● Tell us about your creative process, what are the steps involved in creating a mural?
● What are the steps that take place in gaining legal permission to create a mural? What do you know about muralists that break these rules and do you have thoughts on why this happens?
● Do you have a preferred color palette? Or favorite color? Tell us why.
● What did you dream of being when you grew up? Are you happy with your chosen path?
● Are you drawn to other art forms? If so, tell us about your other creative pursuits.